Comlek has extensive experience in both opencut and underground mining activities on a National and International level. Our experiences provides us with:
- Knowledge of the areas of operation
- Proven work performance and efficiency
- Safety and environmental record
- Asset management
- Ability to integrate up-to-date technology with cost efficiencies
- Cost competitiveness with no compromise to quality, safety and performance
- Legislative and standard requirements
In addition to the services listed elsewhere, Comlek provides these services to the Mining Industry:
- Dragline and Shovel Maintenance
- Coal Handling Infrastructure
- Air Conditioning Servicing and installation
- Generator and Lighting Plant Maintenance and Overhauls
- Engineering Maintenance and Construction
- Electrical Projects and Design
- Statutory Electrical Testing
- Hazardous Area Audits and Installations
- Light Vehicle servicing
- Hire of Equipment including Lighting Plants and Generators
- AS/NZS 3800 Overhauls
- Switchboard Design and Manufacture
- HV and Hazardous Area Training
- Drafting Services
A few of Comlek’s recent projects and clients :
- Government of India, Piparwar Project in Bihar, India. 6.5 MTY open cut coal mine. Design, construct and commission.
- PT Bukit Asam, Indonesia. Open cut mine. Greenfield Design and Construct.
- BMA, Crinum/Gregory/Saraji Coal Mines. 8.3MTY and 5MTY respectively. Engineering, Electrical and Mechanical Services.
- Glencore, Oaky Creek/Collinsville Mines. Underground and Open-Cut Mines. Engineering, Electrical and Mechanical Services.